BEADS OF MARIN EMPLOYMENT
Updated November 11, 2017
We are currently fully staffed, however, we will gladly accept an application for future needs.
Beads of Marin is looking to hire an experienced retail sales clerk for its service-oriented store in Mill Valley. Position offer excellent long-term opportunity for the beading enthusiast. Flexible schedule available, but ability to work afternoon and weekend shifts is required. Ability for a one-year commitment requested. Please note: the current position's minimum availability requirement is Friday and Saturday, along additional days during the week which are flexible.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work afternoons to closing
- Must be able to work days noted above
- Retail experience preferred in jewelry or related fashion field
- Jewelry making and/or beading or crafting experience helpful
- Ability to provide complete, courteous, and excellent customer service
- Ability to multi-task projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Good communication skills
- Cheerful, energetic disposition with a strong work ethic and honesty
- Responsible, reliable, self-motivated, polite and professional.
Compensation: Hourly wage DOE, paid vacation, amazing employee discounts and a great atmosphere to work in.
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your resume and references via e-mail to the address noted here, or fax: 415-381-4374, or drop it off in person at: Beads of Marin, 8 Locust Ave., Mill Valley (@ the 7/11 off of Miller Ave.) during week days.